Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Boo Said the Cat

Hello all you fabulous paper artists in blogland!

Sow Generously
[Remember] this; he who sows sparingly and
grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly,
and he who sows generously [that blessings may
come to someone] will also reap generously
and with blessings. 
     2 CORINTHIANS 9:6

Good evening friends! I've been busy working on Halloween cards, one of my favorite holidays. When I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it. I think these pumpkin guys are so stinkin cute.  
Created this card for Paper Temptress using some of those beauuuuitful colored papers. 


Paper Temptress Products:
Astrobright Color 65# – Colored Cardstock 25 Pack, This pack has your Martian Green, Cosmic Orange and Vulcan Violet
Black
Heavenly White – Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth Cardstock

Other Products Used:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories: Candi, Ribbon Webbing,  Cloud 9 Designs – Self-Adhesive Words and Shapes, IO Stamp Cover-a-Card Branches, Stampendous Punkin Pals, Pop Dots

Thank you very much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot!
Don't forget to stop by Papertemptress Blog and check out what the other designers created for you this week.
Hope I was able to inspire you a little today and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment