Sunday, August 3, 2014

Vines And Blooms

Hello all you fabulous paper crafters in blogland!

Balance Discipline
And I will walk liberty and at ease, for I have 
sought and inquired for [and desperately
required] Your precepts.
                                 PSALM 119:45

I have another card here that was created for Heartfelt Creations. Love how everything came together so nicely on this card. I was torn on putting a bow at the base of the plant. I made a bow and layed it on the card, then I removed it, it was back and forth, bow on, bow off, and the more I looked at it with the bow on, thought it was taking away from the card. So here we are, a nice clean card.  

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Sold By HC:
 Paper: Light Green, Peach and White Cardstock
 Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
 Accessories: Ultra Fine Flower Soft Black, Spellbinders Luscious Labels One, Glitter Pen Hologram.

Instructions: Card base 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". The 2nd panel is cut 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and the third panel is cut 5" x 5". On the last panel stamp flower images in all four corners, color, apply Flower Soft to flower centers, add glitter to the panel edges and adhere to card. From the Luscious Labels, die cut using the #1 and #2 labels using two different colors of CS, apply glitter to edges and adhere using pop dots to card as shown. Stamp flower and sentiment images on CS, color and die cut using the #4 die from labels 1. Apply Flower Soft in flower centers, glitter edges and adhere with pop dots.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot!
Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out what the other designers created this week.

Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks very much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card and I love it without the bow and this would make it so mailable, I am sure it was gorgeous with the bow also.

    ReplyDelete