Friday, May 2, 2014

Easter Blessings

Hello all of you fabulous crafters in blogland!

 I would like to share with all of you wonderful paper lovers an Easter card I created for
PaperTemptress using two pastel cardstocks and a glossy black. Yes, I usually make my own flowers but I have so many that I had purchased over the years, figured I should start using them up, and I bet a few of you know what I’m talking about! Don't you?? LOL

Base card 5 3/4″ x 6″ in white


Paper Temptress Products Used:
Black Laser Glossy Lustre
Pink Lemonade
#80 Light Yellow Cardstock
3/8″ Pink Checkerboard Ribbon
Heavenly White 120# Ultrasmooth

Other Products Used:
Stamps: ODB – Flourish Label Border
Ink: Stampin Up – Yo Yo Yellow, Bearly Banana, Old Olive, Versa Fine – Onyx Black
 Accessories: ODB – Beautiful Borders Die, Vintage flourishes Pattern Die, Marianne Creatables Die# LR0227, Paper Flowers from Michael’s and Walmart, Pearls, 3D Dots
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot !

Don't forget to stop by blogs.papertemptress.com and check out what the other designers created this week.

Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment