Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Indian Beauty

Hello all of you fabulous crafters in blogland!

Back today with another card I created for Paper Temptress.
  Girlfriends and I went on a road trip a while back and ended up at this nice little scrapbook store. I usually make a once over first before putting anything into my basket, but when I saw these Whimsy stamps it was all over for me. LOL The next thing I knew, I had 8 of these cute little stamps stuck in my basket. This was the first one I grabbed. She's the cutest thing EVER! 
Now let me tell you what beautiful papers was used in this card from Paper Temptress and the other products used.
Base card is a 6" x 6"


Paper Temptress Products Used:
 Sky Blue Stripes Vellum,

Other Products Used for this project other than Paper Temptress:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps - Wyanet (Beautiful)
Ink: Stampin Up – Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Lavender Lace, Ballet Blue, Copic’s, Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks
Accessories: Impression Obsession Branch Die, Quickutz Feather Die, LaLa Land Crafts Pretty Poinsettia Die, Star Dust Stickles, Beads, Floss, Paper Flowers, Prills, Spellbinders – Classic Oval Large, Floral Ovals, Lacy Ovals, Lace

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot :-) 
Don't forget to stop by blogs.papertemptress.com and check out what the other designers created for you this week.
Hope I was able to inspire you today and 
thanks very much for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. Linda, that is just adorable. Colors are really pretty and fresh. Little girls would love this card

    ReplyDelete