Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Floral Birthday Dress

Hello all of you fabulous crafters in blogland!

Bet you're surprised I'm getting my post out on time. You know what? Me too!! LOL I think I might have mentioned it before, life just keeps getting in my way. Seems like there is always something to do around here. I can definitely say I never have time to get bored and that's a good thing, right!!! When life throws me a curveball, I might get a little stressed but I deal with it and figure the good Lord will get me through it.

Here is this weeks lovely card I create for Heartfelt Creations.


Other Products: Paper: Sage, White Pink Shimmer and Gold Shimmer Cardstock
 Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up - Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay, Copics - BG70, 72, 75, G40, 43,46, RV00, 10, 52, 66, YR31, C5, 7, 9   
Accessories: Star Dust Stickles, Seam Binding, 3D Dots.

Instructions:
 Base card 5" x 6" in sage. Cut white CS 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" and distress the edges with ink. Next cut pattern paper 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" and adhere all 3 together. Cut white CS 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" ink up just the dress, flowers and shoes and stamp. Now on scrap pieces of CS stamp just the dress 2 more times and the shoes 1 more times. Color the main picture, distress edges and add Stickles to flowers. Next, color just parts of the dress and shoes that will be cut out and layered with 3D dots. Next, die cut 1 Decorative Lattice Swirl, distress with ink and adhere in corner. Stamp world map clock and die cut, apply 3D dots and adhere over lattice swirl. Stamp happy birthday, die cut and glue in center of map clock. Cut 2 pieces of seam binding, dye with the Stampin Up inks and create bow, adhere to card.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot!
Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out what the other designers created this week.
Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks very much for stopping by!

1 comment: