Sunday, December 16, 2012

Good evening, I am using Elizabeth Craft Designs (black) outline stickers and Crystal Glitter Ritz Micro Fine Glitter on my card today. Really like using these outline stickers and the glitters, they go hand and hand so well. I then use copic's to color the image in, then I have the abilitly to create shadows where I want.

The ingredients used...
First off this is an A2 size card
- black shimmer card stock, A muse Studio
- white card stoc,k unknown 
- blue shimmer, unknown
- Darice embossing folder
- spellbinders, the largest of the Small Octagons
-  spellbinders, Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven
- Elizabeth Craft Designs outline stickers
-  Crystal Glitter Ritz Transparente Micro Fine Glitter, Warm Highlight
- copic's
- stiff ribbon, and rhinestones

Have a blessed week and please keep the prayers going for the family and friends in Newtown  Connecticut.

Will be back soon with another card. Thanks for looking. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment