Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Kid In You

Salvation is found in no one else,
for there is no other name under heaven 
given to mankind by which we must be saved.

I hope everyone is staying healthy and being creative while quarantined! I've been keeping myself busy with all kinds of crafts. Anything from beading, making facemask, sewing handbags and yes I am still making cards. I haven't posted any of them in a little over three years though. It's like exercising, once you quit it's hard to get back into the rhythm. Although I have missed blogging the challenges and most of all, I've missed all of you. I love sharing my ideas and inspirations. There's something about sharing that makes a person feel good. So here it goes my first card in three years.

Card base measures 6 1/4" x 4 1/2"




Products used:
Stamps: Art Impressions 4728 Lifetime Set
Paper: Cardstock from Micheal's and Doodlebug Designs 6 x6 paper pack
Ink: Stampin Up - Mango Melody, Garden Green, and Pacific Point
Copic's Markers - Skin E000, 01, 11, R20
Shirt and socks YG11, 13
Pants B21, 24, 26
Suspenders and balloons YG01, 3, 17
Shos and balloons Y,12, 15, 17
Balloons BG1, 2, 5
For the hair, I used a brown colored pencil
Accessories: Silhouette Cameo for the word bubbles, dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs and last white thread


I am entering this card into the following challenges: 
art impressions - #280 Kid at Heart
Alphabet Challenge Blog - A is for anything goes
 Colour Crazy - wk.15 Anything goes colouring challenge
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes w/optional paper piecing
Creative Fingers - #184 always anything goes
Patties Creations - Theme - birthday
Polkadoodles - anything goes
QKR Stampede - 394 anything goes
A Gem of a challenge - anything goes
Crafter's Castle - April anything goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - 133 anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie - 527 anything goes

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting!!

11 comments:

  1. fabulous image and sentiment, love your bright colours,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! I have also list my mojo. I've had the opportunity to build an inventory of cards during this virus & have hardly done any. Hope it comes back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will as it did for me. I was getting into some other crafts but card making has always been a passion of mine. Maybe some time when this Corona virus comes to an end we could get together and make some cards.

      Delete
  4. An excellent card, great happy colours and image and insert too. Love your craft room :) Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment. It goes so well on your card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project, thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ hugs Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I really like your balloon diecuts too. Thank-you for entering our challenge this month at Patties Creations! (Vic - DT. x)

    ReplyDelete