Tuesday, January 10, 2017

All That Shines

Happy days to all you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

Expect Something New
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation.
                       PSALM 5:3 NIV

Hello everyone! It's been quite a couple of months here. I had some last minute ideas for Christmas gifts that I made that kept me pretty busy. I knitted two scarfs, tried my hand at making bath bombs, monkey simple, made eight tiny purses using a Tonic die and eight cases for each one. I will post one or more yet this week. 
So now I am going to try and get back on track to get things posted on a regular basis. Here we go with a Christmas card.

Card base measures 4 3/4" x 6 1/2"

Products Used:
Paper: White cardstock, mirror silver, glossy blue, snow flake blue pattern paper;

Accessories: Spellbinders Holiday Heirloom Reflections and Decorative Elements Elegant Ovals, Memory Box Ornament Hooks and Caps, Creative Expressions Craft dies Diagonals - Lavish Swirls, snowflakes came from a Martha Stewart punch, silver outline stickers;

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to craft something for someone special today!

No comments:

Post a Comment