Sunday, October 25, 2015

Forever & Always

Hello all of you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord, "plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to
give you hope and a future."
                  Jeremiah 29:11

Hi everyone! Yes I'm back tonight with another card. This is the wedding card I created for our son and his wife. Their invitations was made up of realtree pink and mossy oak, so I replicated everything that I could using the same prints and colors right down to the deer antlers, but yet added my own twist.

Card base measures: 5" x 7"


Products Used:
Paper: Tan, Black and White cardstock - the white was used to create the digi paper
Ink: Copic's G12, 16, 28, E55, 57, 59
Accessories: Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour, Leaf Punch, Paper Wishes 9 Little Words, Pearls, Burlap;

Hope I was able to inspire you a little today and thanks for stopping by!

Your comments really mean a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment