Monday, March 2, 2015

Because You're Worth It!

Hello all of you fabulous paper artists!

Wake Up With Praise
My mouth shall praise You with joyful lips when I
remember You upon my bed and meditate on You in
the night watches. For You have been my help.
                                                            PSALM 63:5-7

Hello and happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this evening! 
I created this tag for the Paper Temptress. Wanted to create something other than a card so I created this tag. They are a real challenge for me because of the limited space. A whole lot of goodies crammed onto a small space. 

Paper Temptress Products:
Mica/ Metallic Cardstock Package - I used the brown
- Hambly Overlays #3
- Pop Tones Package of 1 - I used the cotton candy
- Cream Velvet Touch
- Ivory

Other Products Used:
Stamps: Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Memento - Tuxedo Black, Copics, Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Worn Lipstick
Accessories: Spellbinders - Vintage Lace Accent and Long Rectangles, Amuse - Small Flower Dies, Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banner Dies, Memory Box - Whimsial Flourish and Woodland Branch, Cheery Lynn Designs - Exotic Butterfly Small and Small Angel Wings

Hope I was able to inspire today and thanks for stopping by!

Thank you very much for your comments they really mean a lot!

Don’t forget to stop by papertempress.com for all your paper and cardstock needs.   

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous tag, Linda! I love the pop of blue from your sweet birdie against all that lovely pink. Hope you are doing well! xo

    ReplyDelete