Sunday, December 28, 2014

Many Thanks

Hello all you fabulous paper artists in blogland!

Let God Set Your Agenda
But this thing I did command them: Listen to and 
obey My voice, and I will be your God and you will
be my people; and walk in the whole way that I 
command you, that it may be well with you.
Jeremiah 7:23

Hope you are all well :) only a few days until the start of another year, I wonder what it will bring for us all :) 
My husband and I moved over Thanksgiving and things are just starting to finally wind down. I now have a huge room in the basement for my craft room, it's wonderful to having all this extra space. I will be posting once again. Love to share my creations with all of you. Oh and speaking of creations I have one for you today.
Base card 6 1/4″ x 4 1/2″


Paper Temptress Products Used:
Astrobright Colored Package - Celestrial Blue

Other Products Used:
Stamps: Unknown
Paper: Stampin Up Christmas Paper, Silver Glitter Paper
Ink: Versa Fine – Onyx Black
Accessories: Spellbinders – Oval Bliss and Victorian Tags, Marianne Snowflake Die, Pop Dots

Hope I was able to inspire today and thanks for stopping by!

Thank you very much for your comments they really mean a lot!

Don’t forget to stop by papertempress.com for all your cardstock need. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment