Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello Friend

Hello all you fabulous paper crafters in blogland!

         I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me 
(I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who 
infuses inner strength onto me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency). 
                                                                            Philippians 4:13

I have for you today a simple card and a great way to use up some of scrap papers you might have laying around. If you’re like me, I don’t through any paper away. LOL
This card was created for Paper Temptress.
insde
Base card 6 1/2" x 5"
Paper Temptress Products Used:
Black Licorice
From the Basic Cardstock Package 1 or 2 – Teal
Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth Cardstock
Hambly Screenprints 6″ x 6″ as follows:
Mini Bicycles
3/4 Graph
Mini Graph
Chic Circles
Mod Circles

Other Products Used:
 Inks: Copic’s- R24, 29, BG45, 49, YR12, 15 Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: EK Success Punch, Diamond Glaze, Paper Wishes – Serendipity Flowers Stamp Set, 3D Dots

Don't forget to stop by blogs.papertemptress.com and check out what the other designers created this week.

Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment