Thursday, March 27, 2014

Birthday Time

Hello all of you fabulous crafters in blogland!
Bringing you a couple more cards I created for Heartfelt Creations. When I see gears I think of the men in my life. My husband builds large engines, my son works on small engines. So, I wanted to create a card that was geared to the men in our lives since we can't send them girly looking cards. LOL I thought the gears worked perfect with the Once Upon a Time Collection. 
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Sold By HC:

Other Products Used for projects other than Heartfelt Creations:
Paper: Black, Brown, Ivory Cardstock, Chipboard
 Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 Accessories: Dew Drops, Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets, Spellbinders M - Bossabilities Wood grain Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Craft Foils, Brad, 3D dots.

Instructions: 6 1/4" x 4 1/2" in brown. Cut Ivory 6" x 4 1/4". Cut pattern paper 5 3/4" x 4" and adhere all 3 together. Cut ivory banner 3 1/2" x 1 3/4". Cut brown banner 3 1/4" x 1 1/2" and emboss. Die cut gears from foils and again from chip board then adhere together. Die cut a circle in black CS. Stamp Numeral clocks and cut with coordinating die, adhere clock to black CS then place behind largest gear. Next attach gears to card. Stamp Time Sentiments and die cut. Adhere sentiment to another gear and adhere to banner. Add some Dew Drops in corner and over banner.
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot :-) 
Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out what the other designers created this week.
Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks very much for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Manly cards are hard to make, aren't they! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete