Sunday, January 12, 2014

Warmest Wishes

Hello friends!
Today I used black and white linen cardstock from Paper Temptress. I think black and white cards are very elegant when used together. I love working with the linen cardstock. Oh, who am I kidding I love all kinds of paper. LOL  Don't forget to check out Paper Temptress, there's a big sale going on right now.
 Shall we get started with todays card…
Card base is 5 1/2″x 5 1/2″

Paper Temptress Products Used:
 Linen 10 Pack Whitestone, Linen 10 Pack Epic Black Cardstock,Ribbon - 3/8 White Black Polka Dot Grosgrain
Other Products Used:
Ink:ColorBox –Frost White,Memento –Tuxedo Black
Accessories:Heartfelt Creations –Self Adhesive Embellishments,Stampin Up –Floral,Spellbinders –Decorative Labels One and Labels One

Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: