Monday, December 30, 2013

Birthday Wish

Hello friends!
I created this card for Paper Temptress the paper place. When I started this card, really had no idea where I was going with it. Just knew I wanted the card to be pink, white and black. Had no clue what was going in the center either. Started going through my dies didn't find anything, then started looking through my stamps and came across Tilda. She fit perfectly inside the oval. Don't ya just love them! They are so adorable and sweet.
 

Paper Temptress Products Used:
Heavenly White  80#
Hambly 6 x 6
Laser Black Glossy Lustre
Mica/Metallic Cover - Opal
From the Glimmer Text Package - Mountain Rose

Other Products Used:
 Stamp: Magnolia Stamp - Lying Tilda
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Copic's Y00, 03, 06, 09, E000, 01, 11, R20, RV21, 23, 25, N1, 3, 5, 7, 9,
Accessories: MFT - Die-namics Oval Decorative Doily, Corner Punch, 3D Dots EK Success Punch, Pearls
Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment