Sunday, October 27, 2013

To Everything... There is a Season

Hello friends!
It's such a lovely afternoon. The sun is shining and the color of the leaves are so beautiful this time of the year. That's the reason for this card, the gorgeous colors of the leaves. When I was young I never took notice at how beautiful our reasons really where. Now that I'm a couple of years older (holding at 39) LOL, I take in more of the beauty that surround me. 
 This card that was created for Papertemptress
inside

Sometimes I think it's such a shame we can't have these colors all summer long and into the fall season.
Base card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Papertemptress Products:
Paper: Brown CS is from Basis Cardstock Pack 1 or 2, Cryogen White, Re-entry Red
5/8" Antique White Opulence Ribbon

Other Products:
Stamps:  Impression - Obsession - Cover a card branches
Ink: Stampin Up - Olive Green, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Copic's - R46, Y17, Ranger Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy and Black Soot for the birds
Accessories:  Spellbinders - Labels Twenty Eight and Decorative Labels Twenty Eight, Martha Stewart Punch, Marianne Designs - Creatables, A-Muse/Studio - Swallows Die Set, Creative Impressions - Felt Leaves, Pearls

Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment