Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trick or Treat

Hello friends!
Halloween will soon be here and I need lots of cards for all the girls and boys big and small.
I have so much fun making cards for Halloween and Christmas, these two holidays are my favorites for creating cards. Now's the time I start creating my Halloween cards and around the middle of October I will start a mad rush on Christmas cards.
Today I am bringing you a trick or treat card created for Papertemptress.
Base card 6" square

inside
Papertemptress Products Used:
Papers: Heavenly White Premium Ultra smooth, Mica/Metallic –Tan, Hambly Overlay, Epic Black, Red Pepper Skinny Columns
Other Products Used: La~La Land Crafts –Lil Devil Marci, Martha Stewart –Drippy Goo Punch, Cheery Lynn Designs –Spider Web, Spellbinders –Fleur De Lis Square, Stampin Up –Basic Brown, Copic’s Eooo,01,11,31,33, R20,22,24,27,29,YR21, Y13, N2,4,5,7,9
In this picture you can see the glossy shine in Hambly and the shimmers in the Mica/Metallic that's under the overlay. Such beautiful papers!
 
Don’t forget to check out papertemptress for all your paper needs.
 
Hope I was able to inspire you with a little Halloween spirit!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment