Hello, I'm back with another card to share with you, and to play in some more challenges.
This is my first new digi stamp for 2013. Love digi stamps, they don't take up any space in my craft room. When I saw this digi stamp I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. I remembered there was some old stickers stashed away that had to do with new years and would work perfect with this digi, so this gave me the chance to use them up.
Entering in the following challenges:
- Cheery Lynn Designs - Challenge 61 - Friends
- The Squirrel and the Fox - #34 Challenge Party Time
- Digital Tuesday Challenge - "Layers" use digi stamp
- The Paper Shelter Challenge blog - Challenge #93 - Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons - Challenge #42 - red & green plus glitter/sparkle
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge blog - Anything Goes
- Pin and Tack Blogspot - Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
- Simon Says - New Something
Thanks for stopping by